This week’s Lazy Sunday picks up from last week’s edition, “Lazy Sunday XXX: Trump, Part I.” Our perpetually embattled POTUS/GEOTUS continues to fight back against the screeching Leftists:
- “Trump Up in Polls” – This piece from July looks at Trump’s rising approval ratings. It also analyzes those numbers, and looks at MSNBC gasbag Joe Scarborough’s prediction that “bigotry and racism” would cost Trump reelection in 2020. At the time, I wrote that “bigotry and racism” would not be much of a factor: the epithet of “racism” has been hurled so much lately, it’s become like “The Boy Who Cried Wolf”—it’s meaningless.
- “Happy Monday: President Trump’s Approval Rating at 52” – Remember the government shutdown? That seems like an eternity ago (I wish it were still going on). Even in the midst of that, Trump’s approval ratings crested to their highest since Inauguration 2017. President Trump has returned to the 52% (and 53%, I believe) mark since the impeachment witch hunt has begun.
- “Babes for Trump” – This little post always seems to do well, and was seeing a steady trickle of traffic recently (consistently enough that I made it a TBT feature). Whenever I post it to The Portly Politico‘s Facebook page, one of my Trumpian former students always likes it. Easy, big fella! Regardless, the post is about President Trump’s support among Republican women. My only real fear for 2020 is that, should Fauxcahontas get the nomination, box wine aunties and suburban moms will vote for her because she’s a woman, and because Trump is a “meanie.” Get over yourselves!
- “Breaking: Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize” – Remember when we were supposed to be embroiled in nuclear war with North Korea? Notice how that hasn’t happened? A Scandinavian politician called for President Trump’s nomination to the Nobel Peace Prize. That might have been a tad rich, but it would have been far more deserved than President Barack Obama’s receipt of the award—simply because he was a black guy who got elected President! He won the award before he even had a chance to wreck our foreign policy.
Well, that’s it for this Sunday. Enjoy your Columbus Day tomorrow!
Other Lazy Sunday Installments:
- Lazy Sunday – APR Pieces
- Lazy Sunday II – Lincoln Posts
- Lazy Sunday III – Historical Moments
- Lazy Sunday IV – Christianity
- Lazy Sunday V – Progressivism, Part I
- Lazy Sunday VI – Progressivism, Part II
- Lazy Sunday VII – Deep State
- Lazy Sunday VIII – Conservatism
- Lazy Sunday IX – Economics, Part I
- Lazy Sunday X – Economics, Part II
- Lazy Sunday XI – Walls
- Lazy Sunday XII – Space
- Lazy Sunday XIII – Immigration
- Lazy Sunday XIV – Gay Stuff
- Lazy Sunday XV – Work
- Lazy Sunday XVI – #MAGAWeek2018
- Lazy Sunday XVII – #MAGAWeek2019
- Lazy Sunday XVIII – SubscribeStar Posts
- Lazy Sunday XIX – Music
- Lazy Sunday XX – The Laziest Sunday
- Lazy Sunday XXI – Travel
- Lazy Sunday XXII – Reading
- Lazy Sunday XXIII – Richard Weaver
- Lazy Sunday XXIV – Education
- Lazy Sunday XXV – Techno-Weirdos
- Lazy Sunday XXVI – Small Town Living
- Lazy Sunday XXVII – Bric-a-Brac
- Lazy Sunday XXVIII – World History
- Lazy Sunday XXIX – The New Criterion
- Lazy Sunday XXX – Trump, Part I