Well, it’s not Bandcamp Friday, but it is the first Friday of the month, and my first day back to work. Why not celebrate both “occasions” with some shameless self-promotion?
You might say, “Well, because no one wants to read an ad,” but all I hear is, “Take my money, Portly—please!”
Here are the goods:
- The One-Minute Mysteries of Inspector Gerard: The Ultimate Flatfoot Kindle edition in the United Kingdom is available for just £0.99 for the next week! That’s 73% off the usual list price of £3.59. It’s still $5 in the United States (I can’t run another sale on the price in the States for another few weeks because I just ran one in July).
- If you haven’t subscribed to my SubscribeStar Page, now is a great time! I post exclusive content every Saturday and Sunday.
- For a limited time (probably through Labor Day), all of my releases on Bandcamp are $1 each—including Contest Winner EP! The full discography is available for $6.50—35% off. That’s on top of the $1 per release sale. The full discography usually retails for around $26.48, so that’s a total savings of around 74.5%!
- I’ve got a bunch of paintings waiting for good homes with good walls. They’re all $10!
- Of course, if you just want to send a tip or donation, that’s appreciated, too!
If enough of y’all buy my stuff, I might be able to retire… or just not have to work quite so much.
Eh, who am I kidding? I’ll still do that.
Thank you for your support!