It’s been a busy weekend, thus the delayed post. In lieu of the regular Lazy Sunday post, I’ve opted (out of expediency) to simply wish all the fathers out there a very Happy Father’s Day.
I got to spend some quality time with my dad, my mom, my two brothers, and my sister-in-law, and my niece and nephews over the weekend. Dad enjoyed lunch at Red Lobster, and I gave him Tucker Carlson’s Ship of Fools on CD for his long commute.
The Sunday morning sermon at my parents’ church was quite good, and avoided the pitfall of Father’s Day sermons that mock fathers for being weaklings, an unfortunate trend that Dalrock identified on his site.
Have a wonderful weekend, and we’ll be back to our regular programming tomorrow.
Other Lazy Sunday Installments:
- Lazy Sunday – APR Pieces
- Lazy Sunday II – Lincoln Posts
- Lazy Sunday III – Historical Moments
- Lazy Sunday IV – Christianity
- Lazy Sunday V – Progressivism, Part I
- Lazy Sunday VI – Progressivism, Part II
- Lazy Sunday VII – Deep State
- Lazy Sunday VIII – Conservatism
- Lazy Sunday IX – Economics, Part I
- Lazy Sunday X – Economics, Part II
- Lazy Sunday XI – Walls
- Lazy Sunday XII – Space
- Lazy Sunday XIII – Immigration
- Lazy Sunday XIV – Gay Stuff